Soon Reed will make a more thorough post about this, but I cannot resist sharing this picture of our finished product: (A chicken tractor is basically a movable chicken pen, and we have built one that could probably house a family of bears.)
*UPDATE*
We've been using the chicken tractor for a couple of weeks now, and I made a short video of me and Aaron moving the chickens to a fresh spot. Here's the video:
The site looks awesome! Good job - although its not hard to make the Center look appealing - I miss that place so much and all and homesick for the delicious vegetarian meals.
1 comment:
Hey guys!
The site looks awesome! Good job - although its not hard to make the Center look appealing - I miss that place so much and all and homesick for the delicious vegetarian meals.
xx
Katy
Post a Comment